▪ 2min walk from Fokionos Negri, a famous pedestrian avenue lined with cafes, restaurants and stores, having a multicultural character.
▪ 13min walk from Viktoria train station [M1].
▪ 2 metro stops from Monastiraki.
▪ 20min walk from Attiki metro station [M1] and [M2].
▪ 300m from the local Police Department.
▪ 600m from the Panellinios Sports Complex and Indoor Hall.
▪ 200m from bus stops and trolley stops connecting you with all areas of Athens.
▪ 5min walk from Kypseli Municipal Market.
▪ 2min walk from a top shopping area of Athens with all kind of stores and facilities.
▪ Close to Pedion of Areos one of the largest public parks of Athens.
▪ 5min walk from the best theatres in town.
Close to the Athens University of Economics and Business and also the National Technical University of Athens.
▪ 1km from KTEL Attika buses which leave every half hour to seaside locations such as Rafina, Oropos, Kalamos, Marathon, Sounion.
▪ Close to the National Archeological Museum.