This is a flat of 102sqm and 28sqm balconies in the third floor of a building in an alive and interesting neigbourhood to live in Athens, close enough to commercial streets and recreation areas. Kypseli was awarded as one of the coolest neighbourhoods globally to visit in 2019. according to local Time Out editors and experts. More specifically, Kypseli ranked 16th among 100 neighbourhoods worldwide!
Spacious interior spaces, including an open plan kitchen, a living room with dining space, one master room with private WC, two more main bedrooms, a bathroom and a WC.
Location & Nearby
▪ 250m from Fokionos Negri, a famous pedestrian avenue lined with cafes, restaurants and stores, having a multicultural character.
▪ 11min from Viktoria train station [M1].
▪ 2 metro stops from Monastiraki.
▪ 20min walk from Attiki metro station [M1] and [M2]
50m from bus stops and trolley stops connecting you with all areas of Athens.
▪ 5min walk from Kypseli Municipal Market.
▪ Within 500 m there are many shops, supermartkets, pharmacies, and banks.
▪ Close to Pedion of Areos one of the largest public parks of Athens.
▪ Cinemas, theatres, bars-clubs around the area.
▪ Close to the Athens University of Economics and Business and also the National Technical University of Athens.
▪ 1km from KTEL Attika buses which leave every half hour to seaside locations such as Rafina, Oropos, Kalamos, Marathon, Sounion.
▪ Close to the National Archeological Museum.
▪ Air Conditioning
▪ Double Glazed
▪ New Energy Efficient Frames
▪ New Plumbing & Electrical Instalation
▪ Water Heater
▪ Electricity System with Turn on/off Card
▪ Marble & Wooden Floor