▪ 250m from Fokionos Negri, a famous pedestrian avenue lined with cafes, restaurants and stores, having a multicultural character.
▪ 11min from Viktoria train station [M1].
▪ 2 metro stops from Monastiraki.
▪ 20min walk from Attiki metro station [M1] and [M2]
50m from bus stops and trolley stops connecting you with all areas of Athens.
▪ 5min walk from Kypseli Municipal Market.
▪ Within 500 m there are many shops, supermartkets, pharmacies, and banks.
▪ Close to Pedion of Areos one of the largest public parks of Athens.
▪ Cinemas, theatres, bars-clubs around the area.
▪ Close to the Athens University of Economics and Business and also the National Technical University of Athens.
▪ 1km from KTEL Attika buses which leave every half hour to seaside locations such as Rafina, Oropos, Kalamos, Marathon, Sounion.
▪ Close to the National Archeological Museum.